Best Indestructible Crate
5 Best Indestructible Dog Crates 2021
LUCKUP Heavy Duty Dog Cage Strong Metal Kennel and Crate for Medium and Large Dogs, Pet Playpen with Four Wheels, Easy to Install
So this one is great, because I can keep her away from the furniture and other things, along with keeping her from getting to the carpet again!
- Super easy to clean. You can pull out the trays and slide it back once you’ve cleaned all the stray food.
- Thanks to the lockable caster wheels which firmly help the crater in one position.
- There is a small feeding window in the large front door. It prevents your puppy from escaping while you feed it.
- Extremely sturdy crate with strong bars.
- You can put it all together without instructions.
- The cage is heavy.
- The latches on the main door are probably not as solid as they should be.
SMONTER Heavy Duty Dog Crate Strong Metal Pet Kennel Playpen with Two Prevent Escape Lock, Large Dogs Cage with Wheels
This crate is made STRONG and it’s helped a lot with his separation anxiety,
- The cage comes partially assembled.
- It is large enough to allow your doggie to stretch its legs. It’s even roomy than it looks in the picture.
- Trays are beyond the reach of the dog and it cannot chew them.
- Caster wheels are lockable.
- The bar spacing is ideal. Your dog’s legs won’t get trapped.
- The locks on the crate are flimsy.
ProSelect Empire Dog Cage
It’s nice to come home from work and find her just laying there for a change. We love our girl, and this crate is worth it.
- The cage is specifically designed to keep the aggressive dogs inside.
- It has heavy duty welding at joints.
- You can remove the caster wheels too.
- The caster wheels can be locked at one point.
- It is thought to be the Alcatraz of Pet Cages.
- The door features heavy duty locks so you don’t have to be around your pet all the time.
- Assembly in 30 minutes.
- The steel tabs are probably not so strong and they’re likely bendable.
Lemberi Heavy Duty Dog Cage Crate, Pet Kennel Strong Metal for Training Large Dog, Easy to Assemble, with Two Prevent Escape Lock, Lockable Wheels, Removable Tray for Indoor Outdoor
He seems more relaxed because it’s stronger and there is no way he can pull it apart.
- The cage is large and heavy for your big dog.
- It’s super easy to assemble. You can put it all together in as little time as 20 minutes.
- The kennel offers quite a lot of extra space for your pet.
- It will make your dog feel comfortable for hours. The kennel is like a small loveseat.
- The kennel is quite sturdy and durable.
- Only two of the caster wheels are lockable while the other two remains loose.
- The top tray is just a little noisy.
Heavy Duty Metal Dog Cage Kennel Crate and Playpen for Training Large Dog Indoor Outdoor with Double Doors & Locks Design Included Lockable Wheels Removable Tray
If you have an active dog or a working dog like mine, buy this cage.
- The crate has a large door that latches at the front.
- It has a top door too which has two latches so you can afford to pet your dog or place some food inside the crate.
- This is the best dog crate for pets with separation anxiety.
- Two of the caster wheels are lockable at one position.
- The latches on the door are perfect. Your dog cannot unlock it.
- If you’ve a puppy you’ll definitely find this crate large and roomy.
- The crate is little noisy as the dog moves. This happens because metal grate at the bottom probably clanks against the bars.
- It comes with partially assembled.