Best Parakeet Cage
5 Best Bird Cages for Parakeets in 2021
Vision M01 Wire Bird Cage, Bird Home for Parakeets, Finches and Canaries, Medium, 83250
The high sides of the base keep lose feathers and seed husks in the cage even when my little darlings flap and flutter around.
- Pretty easy-to-clean cage for your birdie.
- The white color of the cage and its green seed holders are complete contrast to each other.
- You can place it on the table.
- It keeps all the seed debris inside its base.
- The base of the cage is detachable.
- It comes with two perches each of which are separately attached to the bars assisting in circulation in your birdie’s feet.
- It has separate doors which are not located at the feeding point.
- Your parakeet would look good in this cage.
- It has enough space for toys and wooden perches.
- Not suitable for large birds.
- No casters.
- You cannot hang it.
Prevue Pet Products Flight Cage, White
Learned through research that our birds love to fly horizontally and this cage is perfect. They are much more active, talkative and seemingly happier birds since we’ve moved them into this cage.
- A cage with the most simple yet elegant design.
- It will allow your birdie to fly from horizontally. Birds usually fancy flying sideways.
- It’s a portable cage one that you can carry it anywhere.
- The cage is a table top.
- It comes with two useful wooden perches and two plastic cups.
- Not really expensive.
- It’s made of steel frame so your kids or other pets cannot damage its bars.
- The cage offers a pretty large door openings so you can reach in if you wish to clean its inside.
- It’s super easy to clean as the grate holds the parakeets at least one inch off the floor. Take out the tray and fix it back once you have cleaned it all.
- The bars on the sides are wide enough to allow your bird’s feet to grip.
- The plastic base of the cage is not that robust as it should be.
- The door openings are big so if you leave it open or forget to close it your birdie might possibly escape.
Prevue Pet Products F070 Hampton Deluxe Divided Breeder Cage with Stand, Black Hammertone,1/2″
This cage is great. It’s easy to clean with the pull-out pans and we use the divider to clean each half at a time so the birds don’t get out
- The cage comes in pretty handy especially if your birds fight each other. There is a divider between the two cages.
- Thanks to the divider both cages are easy to clean at half a time.
- Casters make it lighter to push if you wish to place it in your veranda.
- The divider is detachable. You can remove it if you believe your birdies can live peacefully.
- It isn’t without accessories. The cage comes with four plastic feeders and four perches.
- You can clean your floor for the cage is high off the floor.
- The cage is made of wrought iron – it will last years.
- The side doors are spring loaded. It looks more like a mouse trap.
- It’s an expensive home for your parakeets.
Prevue Hendryx SP1720-4 Shanghai Parakeet Cage, Green and White
As soon as he was transferred he started whistling and doing laps around it. He approves 100% and is much happier with more space
- Extremely good looking and decent cage.
- You can hang toys and other stuff without bothering your birdie.
- Designed specifically for parakeets.
- Great value for an affordable price.
- Small perch hanging right on top allowing your pet to sleep high.
- A house-looking cage.
- No instruction manual for assembly.
- The food feeders look just a little cheap.
- The top most section of the cage is slightly narrow for two parakeets to sit and enjoy.
Prevue Hendryx Triple Roof Bird Cage
They eat on one side, play in the middle and sleep on the other side
- The cage is super easy to clean. The tray is detachable.
- Great value for the price.
- The cage is big enough to accommodate a pair of parakeets but it isn’t for flight.
- Assemble in 15 minutes.
- It comes with four wooden perches.
- A tabletop cage.
- The cage has easy access doors.
- This one is not a flight cage.