5 Best Bird Cages for Finches or Zebra Finches in 2021
They go into this cage without any arguments making bedtime so much less stressful for all of us.
- The cage ideally designed for at least one pair of finches although you can keep two pairs too.
- The cage’s bars offer no resistance to your finches in case they wish to climb up.
- Your birdies will enjoy a lot whilst playing around inside the cage.
- It has a small storage compartment underneath the cage which is quite handy in putting extra stuff.
- Two front doors are large enough to to give you access. They have a sliding mechanism too.
- Assembly is super easy.
- The casters make the cage lighter.
- The bars will show little rust over time.
- Since the cage is tall you cannot hang toys for your birdies.
Lots of room for flight though he still loves hopping from perch to perch.
- Small birds like finches fancy flying horizontally.
- The bottom tray is deep enough to prevent dirt.
- The thickness of the bars are just about the ideal size.
- The cage features two transparent food bowls and two perches.
- Great value for the price.
- It has a sturdy tray.
- It’s a tabletop cage.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Easy to assemble and even easier to clean.
- The front doors do not have a locking mechanism.
- It lacks extra storage compartment as well as casters.
With this cage. It’s not as tall but to the birds it doesn’t matter the width is definitely the way to go.
- Four doors with an added extra door increases the accessibility.
- The birds can afford to fly short distance which is quite pleasing for you as an owner.
- The cage is much easier to clean. All you need to do is to take out the bottom and put it back once you’re done.
- It has solid wood perches.
- Your 13-year-old child can assemble it.
- The cage is probably not as sturdy as it should be.
- No locking mechanism on doors.
It’s fairly sturdy, nice to look at, easy to clean and it’s locking door mechanism is great.
- The cage is strong enough to go by your birdie’s bites.
- The structure of the ladder, cage, and perches are designed in order to encourage the climb.
- It has a ladder playtop design.
- It’s super easy to clean for the sand tray is completely removable.
- The front doors are lockable with a heavy duty locks.
- The cage is supported by high quality casters one that doesn’t make any noise at all.
- Perfect bar spacing.
- The assembly is easy but you’ll probably need four hands to put it all together.
- It lacks storage compartment.
It’s large enough for him and his toys, food holder, water holder, snuggle nest and has plenty of room left over for him to explore.
- The cage is a perfect home for your finches.
- It’s a travel cage.
- The cage is lightweight.
- This one can be hung around anywhere in your room or a kitchen.
- No instructions required for assembly.
- The thickness of the cage’s bars are just about the perfect size for your birds.
- It also features feeding cups or perches.
- Cleaning is not at all difficult for the bottom drawer slides out at will.
- Suitable only for a single pair of finches.
- Perches are made of plastic.