Best Green Cheek Conure Cages
5 Best Bird Cages for Conure in 2021
YAHEETECH Wrought Iron Rolling Large Bird Cage for African Grey Small Quaker Amazon Parrots Cockatiels Sun Parakeet Green Cheek Conure Lovebird Budgie Finch Canary Bird Flight Cage with Stand
He is so much happier with the extra space! Noisier too! He sings constantly!
- Your birdie cannot squeeze through bars.
- You’ll love the crescent lock on the large front door. There is a mini door within the large door. It’s quite useful in putting stuff like toys inside the cage.
- While the cage is heavy, its casters make it lighter. In fact, you can even attach casters directly to the bottom of the cage.
- Assembly in 30 minutes. But you’ve got to pay attention to the instruction manual.
- It’s a high-rise penthouse and your conures can afford to take a flight inside the cage.
- The cage is made of robust material.
- There is no playtop for the birdie.
Yaheetech 64-inch Open Top Standing Medium Small Parrot Parakeet Bird Cage with Rolling Stand for Lovebirds Finches Canaries Parakeets Cockatiels Budgie Parrotlet Conures Pet Flight Bird Cage Birdcage
The cage is great for my 7 month old green cheek conure.
- The cage quite roomy and spacious. It’s tall enough to allow your birds to fly up and sit right on top.
- It has four wooden perches.
- Two front doors will make it easy access to the bird’s food bowls.
- Assembly is easy. You’ll take 15 to 20 minutes to put it all together.
- It’s a flight cage for budgies.
- It comes with four doors for the food dishes, and four water or seed containers.
- The bar spacing is just about ideal for small birds like budgies.
- Since the cage is huge you can afford to put some toys for your birdie.
- Recommended for a pair of budgies.
- The cage is just a little wobbly on its legs especially while moving on a carpet.
Yaheetech 61-inch Wrought Iron Play Top Large Cockatiel Parrot Bird Cages Aviary with Stand for Cockatiels Sun Parakeet Conures Lovebird Budgie Finch African Grey White Bird Cage Birdcage
This cage is absolutely adorable and beautiful. Proud to have it in my living room.
- The cage is built of robust steel so your budgies won’t be able to bend the bars.
- Unlike most other cages this one is a beautiful and you can place inside your room.
- The casters of the cage roll smoothly on the tile floor.
- Assembly takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- The casters are completely noiseless so you do not get bothered at all.
- The bars are just a little too wide. Your fingers can get through these bars.
- If you have a pet cat then she likely gets to your birdie inside the cage.
SUPER DEAL 59.3”/53” Rolling Bird Cage Large Wrought Iron Cage for Cockatiel Sun Conure Parakeet Finch Budgie Lovebird Canary Medium Pet House with Rolling Stand & Storage Shelf (59.3”)
My birds love it. It looks nice.
- The cage’s plastic tray at the bottom is a little deep–making it easy to clean it up.
- It’s a lightweight cage one that can be moved on its casters.
- The shelf tray under the cage is pretty handy for you can pet supplies underneath the cage.
- It is spacious and your conures will have a lot of room to fly within.
- Assembly is not that difficult either. It’ll take you 30 to 40 minutes to put it all together.
- Not suitable for a pair of green cheek conures.
YAHEETECH 41-inch Open Top Medium Parakeet Bird Cages for Parakeets Finches Canaries Lovebirds Small Quaker Parrots Cockatiels Budgie Green Cheek Conure Travel Pet Flight Bird Cage Birdcage
I like all the extra “doors” that make it easy for me to reach toys and food cups. For the price, I couldn’t have found a better cage.
- The cage stands tall offering plenty of room for your birdie to do exercise.
- It includes as many as four water or food feeders.
- The cage has ten doors so you can get easy access to the birds.
- Thanks to the large number of doors it has made the cleaning job rather simple.
- You can put it all together in just 15 minutes. Pretty straightforward instructions.
- All of the cage’s bars are vertical so you birdie might trouble climbing up.