Best Budgie Cage
5 Best Bird Cages for Budgies in 2021
Bought this cage for my budgies (2) so they had more room to move and I really like it.
- The cage quite roomy and spacious. It’s tall enough to allow your birds to fly up and sit right on top.
- It has four wooden perches.
- Two front doors will make it easy access to the bird’s food bowls.
- Assembly is easy. You’ll take 15 to 20 minutes to put it all together.
- It’s a flight cage for budgies.
- It comes with four doors for the food dishes, and four water or seed containers.
- The bar spacing is just about ideal for small birds like budgies.
- Since the cage is huge you can afford to put some toys for your birdie.
- Recommended for a pair of budgies.
- The cage is just a little wobbly on its legs especially while moving on a carpet.
I have a budgie who is able to fly around his cage, come out when he wants to and then walk right back in at the end of the day without any issues.
- Best Budget cage.
- Assembly in just a few minutes.
- The cage stands 3 feet in height which is just about the height of expensive cages.
- The cage comes with four water dishes.
- Your budgies can take a flight within the cage. There is a reasonable space for them to exercise.
- There is a large door on the front side of the cage.
- Extremely lightweight cage.
- Very easy to clean.
- The cage offers as many as 10 doors to allow you to place water or food inside the cage.
- Assembly in just a few minutes. You can put it all together in just 10 minutes.
- The door doesn’t seem to work smoothly.
- It is made of light cage wire so your kids can damage it.
He is so much happier with the extra space! Noisier too! He sings constantly! He did test the bars in several places to see if he could make an escape but it held strong.
- Unlike any other cage, this particular comes with an extra stand underneath it. You can put some extra stuff on it.
- The cage is pretty easy to move for the casters can swivel at 360 degrees.
- It’s durable and solid. The cage is metal of premium metal.
- Ideal for a pair of budgies. In fact, it’s large enough to accommodate two pair.
- The bars are narrow preventing your birdie to escape.
- The doors can be locked firmly. It is so big that you can put any stuff or toy through it.
- Assembly is easy but it takes just a little time.
- The cage is comparatively heavier to move.
- For one budgie it’s like a mansion. Suitable for at least a pair.
The dimensions of this cage are the exact size of a opened newspaper, making cleaning so much easier
- The cage is built of robust steel so your budgies won’t be able to bend the bars.
- Unlike most other cages this one is a beautiful and you can place inside your room.
- The casters of the cage roll smoothly on the tile floor.
- Assembly takes 15 to 20 minutes.
- The casters are completely noiseless so you do not get bothered at all.
- The bars are just a little too wide. Your fingers can get through these bars.
- If you have a pet cat then she likely gets to your birdie inside the cage.
This is by far the nicest cage I have ever owned. It is easy to clean, and very attractive.
- The cage is made of one of the finest materials. Even the cups are made of stainless steel.
- While the cage is heavy to push, the casters make the job easy for you.
- Your budgie will have a lot of space to play as well fly.
- The seed guard comes with rounded edges which is a plus.
- Pretty straightforward assembly except for a dome installation which will hardly take 20 minutes. All you need to do is to follow the instructions.
- The overall cage is structurally sound.
- The lock at the front makes a loud noise that could scare a young birdie.
- You can hardly put toys or perches via front door.